[sword-devel] Mapping Strongs numbers to translations that do not come with Strongs support

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 13 08:34:18 MST 2019

The code I use for mapping across translations is in our tools repo here. It does a reasonable job on same language literal Bibles and isolates to word alignment algorithm to a single method so it can be adjusted without understanding all the other code in there.

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/migratetags/

I think I have a newer matching algorithm I've used for adding strongs to the Tyndale Greek New Testament and to NA28, which I still need to check in, but the shell to do the work is generally there. I'll try to checkin any updates soon.

For what it's worth,

Troy