[sword-devel] Osis Psalms canonical titles

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:10:10 MST 2019

Il 31/03/2019 23:49, Cyrille ha scritto:
> DM seams to be right. If I move the title tag after the verse tag BT
> shows the text, even if it is a break. And I have no more warning
> during building module.

Now what to do? If I put the title tag after the verse, I have a break
in Xiphos and the first verse is displayed as a title. But BT can
display it also. If I use the title before, BT can't display it.
I think that putting the title tag after the verse is the most relevant
solution because sometimes the verse 1 is longer than the title part, or
the canonical title is on two verses. And if osis2mod give me a warning
this means problably that the first way is the best, no?