[sword-devel] PocketSword search index creation?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:44:56 MST 2018

Thanks DM,

Providing such a module is first deleted from PocketSword, installing it again does succeed with the search index being found afterwards and installed.

Merely manually trying a search without having reinstalled the module was unsuccessful in finding the index. That may be an issue in PS?

Modules tested:
- PolUGdansk
- SpaRV1865
- UrduGeo