[sword-devel] PocketSword search index creation?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:15:32 MST 2018

Recently released or updated modules are again without a downloadable search index that can be installed by PocketSword.

Has a script failed somehow?
If so, why was nothing logged when it started to go wrong?

Could someone please document the process, dependencies and requirements that must be met to ensure that we maintain continued support for this aspect of our resources?

The developers’ wiki would be a suitable place for this.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile