[sword-devel] Module upload: FreSegond1910

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:59:42 MST 2018

Front-end apps such as PocketSword that have not yet been updated with SWORD v1.8 can install FreSegond1910, but they cannot make use of its configured v11n.

This module displays some content shifted relative to verse references.

I noticed this last night when I looked briefly at John 14.
Content is displaced by one verse. Other chapters are shifted too.

Or was the module build the cause of this anomaly?
How should an older front-end work with a newer av11n?

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile