[sword-devel] Module upload: FreSegond1910

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Thu Nov 15 10:53:52 MST 2018

Greetings,

I don't see this module yet. Is there a delay before it becomes available in a repository? Which repository should it be in?

Thanks

John

> Dear All,
> This is to announce that we have just now uploaded FreSegond1910.
> This is is an updated version of FreSegond1910.
> Many thanks to obsoletes for the hard work.
>
> yours
>
> The Module Team
>
> P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dudeck at sim.org                            john at editionscle.com
--
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Theresa,