[sword-devel] A new alternate versification?

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:07:05 MST 2018

Hi Libor,

If you would like to get changes to JSword, you could make a pull request
towards JSword: https://github.com/crosswire/jsword

And perhaps to speed up introducing it into And Bible, you could make pull
request
as well towards https://github.com/AndBible/jsword

Best regards
Tuomas

pe 23. marrask. 2018 klo 9.21 Libor Štefek (libor.stefek at logis.cz)
kirjoitti:

> Sure, I did that for B21 versification (header, cpp, compilation, osis2mod
> works with B21 versification). But as it seems to be unusable (own B21
> versification), unless it is incorporated into JSword, so I think, we
> should stick to Luther instead.
>
> I know, -z should not make a difference, but please take a look on
> http://web.lubina.cz/b21/CzeB21.zip
>
> Apocrypha books are there !
>
> BR,
>
> Libor
>
> On 2018-11-22, 12:32 GMT, Libor Štefek wrote:
>
> Well, log itself is not so  different. I have added -z to osis2mod. Then
> it started to be working for me.
>

> -z should make no difference. And of course, adding new header
> file requires its incorporation in proper C++ source file and
> recompilation.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Matěj

T: Tuomas