[sword-devel] A new alternate versification?

Libor Štefek libor.stefek at logis.cz
Thu Nov 22 05:26:37 MST 2018

Matěj,

I have a bit different results. See http://web.lubina.cz/b21/make9.txt

Apocrypha books seems to be there, nice.
See. http://web.lubina.cz/b21/CzeB21.zip
There is still some work to complete (title issues, <l> handling, etc.)

I'm not completely sure, but creating new versification is not an option
for us. See my original question. I have tried to create canon_b21.h
header and successfully (not fully complete, but rather
proof-of-concept) created B21 versification (osis2mod -v B21 ...), but
this is not valid for JSword front end (AndBible).

Or, am I missing something?

BR,

Libor

> On 2018-11-22, 09:20 GMT, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
>> I have created two finnish modules (FinRK and FinSTLK2017) by
>> choosing "best fit" and doing then some manual
>> (or sometimes scripted) changes such that it matches with that
>> versification of my choice (here: German, which is
>> same as Luther, but without apogrypha). It was causing some
>> complaining by copyright holders, though, as my
>> modules don't match 100% with their printed bibles.
> I don't this is doable (even if I was willing to change the
> text, which I am not), because the difference from Luther is
> quite large. When running osis2mod against the current text
> I get
> https://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/make-CzeB21-osis2mod-log.txt
> osis2mod just isn't getting texts of Apocryphes at all, in my
> opinion.
>
> On the other hand, it seems to me, that this organization of
> text (non-canonical text is separated into strictly distinct
> semi-book, e.g. Additions to Esther) is used quite often for
> Protestant editions of the Apocrypha, so it could be used as
> a foundation of other future Protestant Apocrypha.
>
> Any hints how to create new av11n?
>
> Best,
>
> Matěj

---
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz