[sword-devel] Module upload: GerLeoRP05

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:51:24 MST 2018

This line also is superfluous.

GlobalOptionFilter=OSISLemma

All 137600 lemma attributes begin "strong:..."

There are no other types of lemma in the module.

Enabling this module option in Xiphos is roughly equivalent to using doublespace.
This has no added value for the module.

Again this must be due to poor logic in the confmaker script.

​Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​