[sword-devel] Testing of TEI modules against the schema

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 3 23:54:32 MST 2018

When I try to test a new TEI module I am getting errors from our TEI
schema - not the module but the actual schema.

peter at peterdell:~/CrossWire/clean/frebailly$ xmllint --noout --schema h
ttp://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd   frebailly.tei.xml
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/examples.xsd:10: element complexType:
Schemas parser error : local complex type: The content model is not
determinist.
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd:16645: element
http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd:16834: element
complexType: Schemas parser error : local complex type: The content
model is not determinist.
WXS schema http://www.crosswire.org/OSIS/teiP5osis.2.5.0.xsd failed to
compile

Can someone make sense of this for me? Many thanks!

Peter