[sword-devel] Fedora packaging recommendation

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:59:54 MST 2018

The conf file tells the engine where it should look for its library. These
aren't the module conf files that need documentation but the master
sword.conf file. There's only a very limited amount of data that can go
into it, but it's not at all unreasonable to have a manpage for this file.
It has nothing at all to do with module creation but rather locating the
installed works.

--Greg