[sword-devel] New LXX module

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 16:34:23 MST 2018

Hi Matej,

We have an internal store which is not shared other than the current
module team. This is not a repo - we do not do much text development,
but simply the last source text at any given time, so that we can
rapidly reissue a module based on the same text if there are module
making script enhancements etc.

We further keep scripts for transformation of non-standard sources
(i.e. not USFM, OSIS, etc) in module related repos, so that we can
reissue a new module based on a source text which has been amended but
not format shifted rapidly again. This is not common, as in the vast
majority we encounter nowadays fairly standard text formats and the few
translators who use something different are usually educated towards a
standard format, likely being USFM.

So, for text development, I suggest continue to use Gitlab, Github etc
or simply your private arrangements. Any finalised OSIS etc is stored
safely on CW's server until superseded.

Peter