[sword-devel] New LXX module

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Jan 4 07:06:39 MST 2018

On 2018-01-04, 10:53 GMT, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:
> Wrt the wider question of keeping source files for
> collaborative work - we do keep source about, since I started
> doing the module uploads, so currently we hold teh source for
> about 80 or so modules.

How can I get access to this shared repository? I have so far
kept my sources for Czech modules in my own repositories on
gitlab.com (https://is.gd/BhaE2D for CzeKMS, CzeCEP, CzeBKR),
but if there is something more official I would gladly
participate.

Best,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams