[sword-devel] More French questions

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 3 01:23:31 MST 2018

Versifications are merely that. They do not encompass mappings of one v11n to another.

Before SWORD began to support av11n, several Bible modules were squeezed into the KJV v11n.
Only a few of these have the original references parenthesised at the start of verse text.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile