[sword-devel] Error reading ulCompOffset

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 18 12:26:41 MST 2018

Andrew,
I am still not clear what problem you are experiencing. Can you let us know:
What OS?
Are you using svn trunk or something else?
Do you have a very concise OSIS snippet which doesn't get parsed correctly into a module?
What exactly command line produces the unexpected behavior?

Thanks for any more info.

Troy