[sword-devel] Fwd: [LinuxUser] Any breakthroughs with Logos on Linux?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:42:18 MST 2018

I was pretty sure that Wycliffe or SIL was working on porting ParaTEXT so
that it ran on the Linux platform with Mono back in the day. At least I
think it was ParaText they were working with. They were being big
contributors to the Mono project at the time to support they work they were
doing.

--Greg