[sword-devel] Fwd: [LinuxUser] Any breakthroughs with Logos on Linux?

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Thu Feb 8 14:25:08 MST 2018

Y'all:

I have already had one request to have SwordHammer produce output in
USFM. I have a bit more work to do on SwordHammer prior to 1.0 release,
but I have not yet decided the next move. If I do this, it would not be
a universal OSIS to USFM, but would convert SwordHammer OSIS to USFM
using SwordHammer custom X- attributes in the OSIS XML. The reason is
that OSIS and USFM are quite different from one another. Would this be
of value to you folks? In any event it won't happen particularly fast as
I seem to run at half speed. :-)

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835
---------------------
Great News!
God created you, owns you and gave you commands to obey.
You have disobeyed God - as your conscience very well attests to you.
God's holiness and justice compel Him to punish you in Hell.
Jesus Christ became Man, was crucified, buried and rose from the dead
as a substitute for all who trust in Him, redeeming them from Hell.
If you repent (turn from your sin) and believe (trust) in Jesus Christ,
you will go to Heaven. Otherwise you will go to Hell.
Warning! Good works are a result, not cause, of saving trust.
More info is at www.esig.beforgiven.info
Do you believe this? Copy this signature into your email program
and use the Internet to spread the Great News every time you email.