[sword-devel] Export CzeCSP to format which could be imported to InDesign

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:24:02 MST 2018

Matej,

you can use Bibledit to import the project into USFM, which is somewhat
easier to deal with.

The Bible Drop-box will produce a myriad of outputs. Both HTML and Word
import into indesign better than your RTF example.

Michael Johnson's Haiola is what runs the Drop box.. it will do most or
more of the work, depending.

However, none of these will get you a work that is ready to print with
Indesign. Converting a project from web-ready to press ready typically
involves about a month's work, and about a week to 2 weeks of input from
the translation team resolving conflicts.  It's possible or even likely
that the czeCSP is in better shape than most modules, but you'll still
spend time customizing the module in indesign to appear like Czech works
should appear.

If you're familiar with linux, and have a partition to dedicate, I
recommend you install Wasta Linux, since it provides several tools from SIL
that help with publishing biblical works, especially non-English works.