[sword-devel] Export CzeCSP to format which could be imported to InDesign

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:12:07 MST 2018

> Hi Matěj,

Do they know about the publishing software called PrinceXML ?

It can use OSIS as one of several XML input formats and thereby print a whole Bible with well designed page layouts.

Aside: Jim Albright of Wycliffe Bible Translators developed a preprocessing program called PrincessXML. I presume this works with ParaTExt USFM files as input.

Picked these snippets of information over the grapevine a few years ago.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile