[sword-devel] SpaSEV removed

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:25:30 MST 2018

FYI. I have replied directly to Vince LaRue regarding this potential text development work.

As some of you know, he and I have already been collaborating together for the SpaRV1865 modern orthography Bible module.

A module update for that is being prepared and is well underway.
This is to incorporate the minor textual corrections fixed during proof reading for printed Bibles.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile