[sword-devel] SpaSEV removed

Vince LaRue vinsulation117 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:37:18 MST 2018

I have just received a RTF document that ostensibly contains the
transcribed text of the true 1569 Bible of Casiodoro de Reina. It's over
15MB in size, and looks to require a substantial amount of work to make
it a usable text (even leaving aside the spelling inaccuracies that were
retained intentionally). Incidentally, the entire body of
Deuterocanonical books is also available for this work.

It currently requires a special font to view all of the uncommon
characters. I'll make sure to have that available.