[sword-devel] SpaSEV removed

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Dec 2 07:28:21 MST 2018

Following a highly convincing report that the SpaSEV module is not want
it claimed to be I have removed this text from CrossWire

If anyone within CrossWire has it on their personal webserver you might
want to remove it there too as soon as possible. We effectively have no
clue what text it is. If you need further info re rationale - I can
forward the material I was sent.

This is not the first time we have received such reports on modules we
distributed or considered distributing. I would like to use this as a
reminder (also in the light of our current module bug clearout) that we
need to be extraordinary cautious before we believe random claims of
public domain status.

Peter