[sword-devel] USFM 3.0

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:24:44 MST 2018

Just a clarification: The current Paratext 8.0
(https://pt8.paratext.org/download/) remains based on USFM 2.4. It's the
forthcoming Paratext 8.1 (early 2019???) that will presumably be based
on USFM 3.0.

But yes, David's point remains valid as some text creators have already
started to implement parts of USFM 3, plus next year is coming fast.

Blessings,
Robert.