[sword-devel] Bishop for Android 1.0.8

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Mon Apr 30 19:18:28 MST 2018

Thank you for the update, Troy. I don't think waiting will do any good, and will only do harm. You see, "Crosswire Bible Society" is not eligible for a D-U-N-S number according to https://developer.apple.com/support/D-U-N-S/ because it is a trade name, but not a full corporation. Frankly, I don't think it matters much if the app is submitted under your name, my name, "Crosswire", or a real corporation. It matters greatly if it is available or not. If you find out that I am wrong an that you can do what you
want in a timely manner, go for it! If not, please consider just submitting the app under your own name. Or mine. Just so it gets submitted.