[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:00:46 MST 2017

Hello,
I would like to know what about my proposition of the new Catholic v11n?
Because, I have some proposition for the problem of the Book of Esther,
and the modern translations that choose to put an alternative
versification while keeping 10 chapters. Either we have verses named 1a
1b, and so or only a, b, c ...
I am simply proposing to count these verses and add them to the new
Catholic versification (named Catholic_lit).
What do you think about this?

Br Cyrille