[sword-devel] RC - odd bug, diatheke, lookup, probably engine rather than utilities.

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 3 02:06:47 MST 2017

On Thu, 2017-11-02 at 19:40 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> So, Peter, if you'd like to see which files SWORD can't find, you can
> try:
> SWORD_LOGLEVEL=DEBUG ./lookup KJV Gen.1.1

Thanks - this is actually very illuminating now. This is part of my
debug output now on Diatheke:

[..]
LOOKING UP LOCALE DIRECTORY COMPLETE.
Couldn't open file:
/home/peter/.sword/modules/lexdict/rawld/tcr/tcr.dat. errno: 2
[..]

I do have a module partially installed there. There was another module
whose path was not working and fixing that path meant that its error
message vanished. Hence the two "2"s. I fixed one and now I am down to
one error message.

Peter