[sword-devel] Danish Bibles - do we need a Northern Versifcation?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu May 25 13:33:58 MST 2017

*NorBroed* is a modern translation by Enoch Enough.

I don't think the NorBroed module should be the first step for comparing
Nordic versifications.

There's no substitute for the hard slog of looking at various older printed
Bibles and/or PDF facsimiles and comparing them in detail.

Otherwise, wrong assumptions can be made as to what policy the original
digitisers had when they encountered verses that did not match what was
supported by older Bible software.

Regards,

David