[sword-devel] Danish Bibles - do we need a Northern Versifcation?

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Mon May 22 23:18:48 MST 2017

Hi Peter,

Being a native Scandinavian I would like to help out if needed. I'm not
very knowledgeable about versification, but I could have a look at various
bibles in various languages to see if there is a pattern. Do you have a
list of the verses that doesn't fit the current versifications?

Best regards,
Tomas