[sword-devel] Danish Bibles - do we need a Northern Versifcation?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun May 21 00:11:01 MST 2017

Dear all,

I have published the Danish Bibles using NRSV versification as it seems
this has the least problems of all I tried - but there are at least 100
verses out of sync still in the OT. I am not too happy about that.

I do not want to add for 3 texts a new versification, but it would be
good to keep an eye on this, I would presume that at least the other
Scandinavian translations might follow similar lines in terms of
versification and it might become useful to examine this matter in
detail - Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Danish etc.

I have too little experience in this matter and would love to see
someone else who knows what they are doing have a look. Maybe I missed
something.

Peter