[sword-devel] ESV vs ESV

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue May 16 13:59:26 MST 2017

Hi David

For the sake of the thread, a recap of the offline conversation

In terms of the questions below:
* have there been any updates? That's a question for Tyndale House rather
than me. I've emailed him off thread and copied you in.
* do we have a formal procedure - yet but manual and as a result
infrequent. So we're moving towards something much more sustainable
* when? when time allows I'm afraid is the best thing I can offer. I'm
working on that and one other project at the moment.

I'd be very happy to offer greater detail to anyone who wants it.
Thanks
Chris