[sword-devel] ESV vs ESV

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue May 16 09:50:57 MST 2017

I have already sent Peter my copy of the ESV-THE module which I had renamed
as ESV_THE because of the invalid hyphen in the module name.

NB. When I renamed my copy, I didn't increment the version number.

This module was downloaded from STEP on 2017-01-24 and installed in my PC on
2017-01-25.
It was included in *STEP_installers+20Bibles.zip* but it's also in the other
two larger collections.

It has SwordVersionDate=2015-02-27 and is version 2.0
NB. The Strong's numbers were already different than in the older module
Peter obtained from Martin.

Questions for Chris Burrell:

Have there been any further updates to the ESV-THE module since then?

Does TH have a formal procedure to ensure that the downloadable Zip
collections are kept up to date?
 * STEP_installers+20Bibles.zip
 * STEP_installers+200Bibles.zip
 * STEP_installers+450Bibles.zip
See https://www.stepbible.org/downloads.jsp

When will TH be correcting the module names for all those that have the
invalid hyphen?
See https://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files

Best regards,

David