[sword-devel] New Modules: Puritans, Reformed writers and ESVS

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue May 16 02:19:27 MST 2017

The ESVS module contains some unexpected extra files!

One of them contains the complete uncompressed text for the OT. We should
not be doing this.

The other two files are *OT.vss* and *NT.vss* both consisting entirely of
NULL characters. These are not necessary for SWORD, and I really don't know
why And Bible might have needed them.

Please remove these three files from the DataPath folder.
A proper compressed Bible module should only have a total of 6 files
therein.

nt.bzs nt.bsv nt.bzz
ot.bzs ot.bsv ot.bzz

There are also several serious mistakes in the conf file.  I will email the
details to Peter.

Best regards,

David