[sword-devel] New Modules: Puritans, Reformed writers and ESVS

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at crosswire.org
Mon May 15 14:22:36 MST 2017

Dear all,

Following discussion with Martin Denham I have imported wholesale a
larger number of modules - mostly GenBook type - with mostly reformed
and puritan writers. These books have been available for a significant
period of time to And Bible alone, so have certainly been tested within
an jsword setup and I decided to forego further analysis and simply
make them available to all of us on all frontends.

Most interesting though of course is the ESV with Strongs. We do have
permission of to distribute the ESV and I understand that the version
with Strongs (as produced by Tyndale) had been offered to us at some
point but someone somewhere had ignored or misunderstood that offer and
only Martin picked it up.

So, anyway, it is now here and hopefully I have not misunderstood
things, so it should also stay... I left it as a separate module from
our pre-existing ESV module. Maybe we will drop our other one
eventually.

Yours

Peter