[sword-devel] Versification for the Complete Wycliffe Bible ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:48:43 MST 2017

Now fixed the matter of the *Prayer of Manasseh* that had been
inappropriately assigned in Wikisource as 2 Chronicles 37.

The fix was done after the work was converted to OSIS XML, just as I did
earlier for the *Letter of Jeremiah*.

btw. The side-effect of the misplaced title for Ezra has gone, just as I
expected.

I now have a working module for the complete Wycliffe Bible. :)

Furthermore, I have a defined procedure (on my PC) to get from Wikisource to
module.
Not wholly automated by a single script, but certainly repeatable.
Therefore were the source text to be further updated, I can readily rebuild
the module in future.

Best regards,

David