[sword-devel] ERV issues in And Bible

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:23:20 MST 2017

*Further update:*

I've tweaked my TextPipe extraction filter this afternoon, so that the lines
end up being sorted in order of their *pv* serial numbers.

Although this means that all the *eID* lines are output before all the *sID*
lines, this meant that the data could be readily copied into Excel for
further analysis.

I now have a worksheet with the *sID* and *eID* elements side by side with
matching *pv* numbers.

I just inserted a column to test for *exact equality of the counts*, and
applied a filter for FALSE.

There are *103* of 16839 records where the counts are unequal.

All of these have *2 sID* and *1 eID*, just like the original observation
for Psalm 3:1 etc.

NB. This is the data for my module build with the <lb /> elements removed
from the OSIS.

Best regards,

David

PS. DM, if you'd like to receive the data, send me a request by private
email.