[sword-devel] ERV issues in And Bible

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at eBible.org
Wed Mar 8 14:31:46 MST 2017

Hello, David.

It sounds like my previous reply did not reach you.

I understand that the OSIS file that you extract from my module is flawed. However, those flaws do not exist in the OSIS file I used to create the same module. The milestone IDs in the OSIS source document are perfect in their uniqueness, although slightly more verbose than they need to be. Note that none of my milestones start with the characters "pp". The milestone IDs you get from mod2imp are flawed. I don't maintain mod2imp, and it is not used in the module creation process. I use osis2mod. It is
entirely possible that osis2mod is causing the problem. I do use osis2mod in the module creation process. Is osis2mod causing the problem? If the copy of osis2mod in the Ubuntu distribution is flawed, then that needs to be fixed. In the mean time, is there a non-broken version of osis2mod I should use? Do I need to build it from source?

Again, just for clarity, I understand that the OSIS you derive from my module has milestone IDs that are duplicated, but the OSIS I built that module from does not have that problem. Something else (osis2mod or mod2imp) is introducing those errors. I don't maintain those, but I'm happy to rebuild the eBible.org repository with a corrected osis2mod if that will fix the problem.