[sword-devel] Code example for Psalm headings

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Thu Jan 12 23:54:29 MST 2017

I'm trying to write a very small CLI program, somewhat similar to
diatheke, to output a collection of verses for myself to do a sort of
verse-of-the-day thing. That's easy, but when I render the Psalms, I'm
missing the original text headings. That is, if I ask for Psalm 3, I
get the Psalm itself, but no heading, "A Psalm of David, when he fled
from Absalom his son." Similarly, if I have it output Psalm 119, I am
missing the acrostic headings. This bugs me.

So far, the only way I have been able to get at this information is to
call getRawEntry() and pull out the OSIS directly. What's the best way
to get these headings out of a module?

Cheers.