[sword-devel] Colour Code By Script - might this be feasible?

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 11 10:49:12 MST 2017

There is though - and I would think this is the faster and more fruitful way forward a code in OSIS re foreign language material. I have no access to the handbook right now, but once stuff is bracketed in "foreign" codes it can be processed in a number of ways which we could probably add to by adding some configurability. I will think about this. I think this is within my ken.

Peter