[sword-devel] How To Memorize The Bible

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:44:09 MST 2017

Ah, thank you for the clarification. Actually I'm running linux and just
used the normal right-click, menu-embedded compression tool that comes
stock with my distro rather than using the CLI. I hadn't heard the term
perms (Permissions, I know now) before though I'm familiar with RWX and
chmod. Strange that it appeared to be from Windows.

Thanks for the heads up! (Not to fork this thread, but what distro do you
work in?)