[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: NASB status

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:09:48 MST 2017

Troy, thank you for that. Quite a bit of thought has gone into this module
before me.

I have a quick question, not in the form of a challenge, but rather a
humble request for understanding. For your three points, why is 1.
important? Why is a scripted, reproducible method for transforming the data
necessary? Why is manually preparing the data for conversion taboo?

Thanks for bearing with me, and for being so supportive.

Blessings in Christ,
Matt