[sword-devel] NASB

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:59:47 MST 2017

> The reasons are deep and political. Those who need to know them, already
> know them.

I appreciate your discretion in  your answer. Conversion difficulties was
what I was primarily concerned with, so this is, in a sense, good news.

The text is under Copyright by Lockman. Distributing the work would not be
> legally permitted without obtaining their permission.

Thank you. I have permission.

It's important for our own resources to know whence the upstream work was
> found.

I see. That being the case, there's no reason I wouldn't be able to convert
a PD work from Zefania XML for example, or any other format I find it in,
correct?

Thank you for your ongoing support and information. It is indeed very
helpful.

Blessings,
Matt