[sword-devel] Module upload: UyCyr

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:06:24 MST 2017

FIO:

The UyCyr module is not the complete Bible.

It's the New Testament plus 5 OT books: Genesis, Exodus, Ruth, Esther,
Jonah.

i.e. These 34 OT books are not yet included.

Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, I Samuel, II Samuel, I
Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Job, Psalms,
Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations,
Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk,
Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.

Best regards,

David