[sword-devel] File sharing website

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 18 14:11:05 MST 2017

I think this is a really good idea - and if you can pull it off, more
strength to you.

Please forgive my initial reluctance.

I think you are right wrt PD bibles being more or less done - what is
out there has been collected over the years and what joins are the
occasional new digitisation - where we are often the first. But books
etc are a useful addition and much neglected.

Peter