[sword-devel] PocketSword can speak!

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 16:10:15 MST 2017

It was on the todo list to implement voice similar to And-Bible. It required stripping the text properly and other bits, but right now all PS has is the native built-in TTS which I was careful to make sure worked properly for visually impaired. I used to get feedback from some users when I would accidentally break it in obscure parts of the app, and last I heard, TTS worked throughout the app.

(Of course, other parts of the app are broken now, but let's not go there!)

Nic. :)