[sword-devel] OSISMorphSegmentation

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 29 17:03:48 MST 2017

A few brief points:

The logs have this as the initial commit:

commit ecaac871e4fa607a32d81f1049e928795db4eaa1
Author: chrislit <chrislit at bcd7d363-81e1-0310-97ec-a550e20fc99c>
Date:   Wed Jan 11 19:45:21 2006 +0000

    added OSISMorphSegmentation files (from BibleTime) to repository;
not integrated into projects/make system yet

    git-svn-id: https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk@1884
bcd7d363-81e1-0310-97ec-a550e20fc99c

Maybe the BibleTime team can lend a little info on the original intent.

===

I did a little work on it 7 years ago:

commit 0eda5565f50a1a6b22b4b96e147e81b04e88b859