[sword-devel] Module upload: Shona

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 30 01:58:12 MST 2017

On Tue, 2017-08-29 at 23:39 -0500, Michael H wrote:

> The initial run on my machine took about a quarter second to
> concatenate, but while the resulting files are valid, they
> demonstrate out of order chapters, sorting them as characters, not
> digits (\c 1, \c 10, \c 11, etc.)

The solution is to do a mass rename of all directories named only a
single digit into one with a preceding 00 and all with a double digit
to a preceding 0 - this accounts for the Psalms reaching chapter 150.
This should be a oneliner with the "rename" utility. No time to think
further about this right now.

Peter