[sword-devel] Japanese Bibles in Beta and some other stuff

Administrator of Bible.salterae.net admin at bible.salterrae.net
Mon Aug 28 15:48:05 MST 2017

 > No Japanese modules have glosses as well as morph/lemma/Strong's.

Please try osis formatted japanese bible texts at

http://bible.salterrae.net/sword/bungo.osis.zip
http://bible.salterrae.net/sword/kougo.osis.zip

The reason why the current sword modues for these bible contain no rubies is
simply that the current rendering engine of the sword project render
ruby annotations very ugly that most japanese people can't tollerate.

I think ruby annotation for japanese bible (especially bungo bible) is a
'must have'
feature.

admin at bible.salterrae.net