[sword-devel] News page - we are still alive.... Other website stuff

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 19 08:05:42 MST 2017

I like having the old frontends around, as long as they are at the end
of the list and don't get in the way.  I mean, what if someone has a old
Palm or is playing with a Palm emulator.  What about candybar phones?  I
still see them once in a thousand, but I don't think we want to remove
GoBible.  It shows our history and contributions from many people over
the years.  I realize most are not 'useful' any longer, but there is
some benefit to recording history for posterity-- as long as they aren't
getting in the way.