[sword-devel] News page - we are still alive.... Other website stuff

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 19 07:57:31 MST 2017

I have updated a lot of news bits on the our news page. Maybe we will
soon add the release of 1.8...?

Eloquent - this has surely been updated a few times since - who is
responsible for the news admin there?

Removal of inactive frontends - I would like to propose a bit of a cull
of our application page. Too many have long ceased to be developed or
even maintained. And I do not mean "paused deveopment" like And Bible
or Pocketsword or even the Sword Project for Windows, but stuff like
Dagger for Opie, software for Palm etc etc. Any genuine objections?

Peter