[sword-devel] encoding of word emphasis

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 19 04:51:30 MST 2017

It's sometimes worth considering using our own OSIS schema that's documented
at

https://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_211_CR

However, in this case, we have not hitherto tabled a change request "Allow
<hi> within <w>".

See under https://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_211_CR#OSIS_Validation

If we were to do this, and DM were to update our DTD to allow this,
then no change to the nesting would be required for this module.

Meanwhile, there's always the possibility to use a simple kludge involving
the <seg> element.

<w lemma="strong:G0846" morph="robinson:P-NSM" src="10"><seg><hi

Best regards,

David